How to get your player carded.

So you have registered your player for their team, purchased their uniform, and all ready to get them on the field. But wait! There is one more step: your player needs to complete their carding! Before your player can play in a match in CCL, EDP, or NCSL it is required that they be carded and registered through the Maryland State Youth Soccer Association. No exceptions.


So how does a player get carded? Players will be carded through the gotSport registration system. 

How To Login

  1. Go to - The system will work best if done on a computer. It is not very friendly to do it from your phone.
  2. At the Sign-On screen, you will need to click "Forgot Password?"
  3. Please input the primary email address that you use for LeagueApps/BSC Payments
  4. You will get an email from GotSport asking you to change your password. Once you change your password, you should be able to log into your account. Please check your spam inbox if you have not received your email within 15 minutes.
Once you have logged in please upload a head shot picture of your player, a copy of their proof of birth documentation, and update their profile page. We have also attached a copy of the tutorial which will outline all of the required tasks. You can access it here or via the button below.

How do I pick up my card? Your BSC Manager will hold on to your player card as they will need to provide it to match and tournament officials.

Who to contact if you need assistance with carding.

If you have any questions or you need assistance please contact our Office Manager Zane Campbell at .

You can also call the front office at 240-224-7363. Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.