2018/2019 Scholarships are available to players who have already received a team offer.
Bethesda Soccer Club is pleased to offer a Scholarship program to help families offset club fees. The club has a limited number of scholarships available and the number of players receiving aid and the amount of the scholarship will vary depending on the funds available. Scholarships are funded by contributions, camp and tournament proceeds.
1. In order to be considered for a scholarship, applicants must been offered and accepted a roster spot on one of our Bethesda Soccer Club teams for the 2018/2019 soccer year. The player must be registered and have paid a deposit to the club.
2. Once that is done, please complete the online application in full.
BSC Online Scholarship Application – English
BSC Online Scholarship Application – Spanish
3. Submit the backup documentation by email, fax or regular mail. We will require financial information from both parents if appropriate and applicable.
Email is the preferred method for submitting the backup documents.
Bethesda Soccer Club
8655 Grovemont Circle
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
4. Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee. All information will be kept confidential.
Scholarships are awarded based upon demonstrated need. Financial need will be the only determinant in receiving a scholarship. Families are responsible for paying any uniform, club, coaching or team expenses not covered by the scholarship. Parents and Players receiving scholarship funds are strongly encouraged to volunteer their time back to the club to help out their team or at club events.
- Scholarship applications received on or before 8/15 will be reviewed and determinations finalized by 08/30. Please note that the bulk of our available funds will be awarded to this group of applicants.
- Scholarship applications received on or before 10/01 will be reviewed and determinations finalized by 10/15.
- Scholarship applications received on or before 11/15 will be reviewed and determinations finalized by 11/30.
- Scholarship applications received on or before 03/01 will be reviewed and determinations finalized by 03/15.
Questions? Email email@example.com
In addition to our registration scholarship BSC will now be offering travel scholarships to help offset the costs associated with a player’s travel expenses.
The requirements and the decision-making process is the same as the standard scholarship. Please note that if you have provided the proof of income documentation for the standard scholarship that you do not need to submit that documentation again.
If you have any questions about what tournaments your team is signed up for please contact your coach.
BSC Travel Scholarship-English